Saturday 26 October 2019

Welcome to Trading Orbit

Learn & Earn to make consistent gains from option strategy
Best Setups with Good Profits
Hello Friends,

I blog to share my stock market trade experiences with my online readers on this blogsite.
I am not a sebi registered analyst nor do i provide any tips/advice. I have not undergone any stock market training formally and it is only fair to say that I have picked up my trading skills through observations and experience along the way.

I started blogging out of my passions for learning & sharing. The idea of connecting with the like-minded people and be able to share my knowledge with you. I also love simplicity & transparency.

I apply very simple trading techniques by buying both CE & PE options of the same underlying stock. With experience & knowledge now i consistently select stocks which will make a move in comings 2-3 days.

Trading Orbit is my attempt at sharing with you folks, my trades and their outcomes and everything else that I like.

Contact Me
Email: ajaykalashi@gmail.com

Join me on Twitter
twitter.com/tradingorbit

Whatsapp No
+91-7506705114

Website
tradingorbit.blogspot.com

10 comments:

  1. nice information thanks for sharing valuable content with us we also provide great information related to your blog feel free to visit our Forex market

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came across this site and found this informative blog about dentistry. Thanks for sharing. Realy, it's a great blog. I think Sell Reliance Industries Ltd. may useful for you. Check once and get more facts.
    Antony Waste
    Individual Investors
    Individual Investors

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice information thanks for sharing valuable content with us we also provide great information related to your blog feel free to visit our Stock market.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good information. Thanks for sharing. If you want to know more about stock market related topics then visit
    Simple Moving Average
    Scalp trading
    Commodity trading

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your valuable information. stock investor is a stock related website which provides day to day information of the stock market.
    Siemens Ltd
    HCL Technologies Ltd

    ReplyDelete
  6. Overview; Types of Investment Scams; Avoid Investment ... and trading lingo, but they also have to be on guard against the slew of scammers ... scam sites look as professional as legitimate sites click here to visit our site

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really best information ! useful to everyone thanks for sharing may you check to our blog
    Century Textiles & Industries Ltd



    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing the informative article with us.
    This post is helpful.
    Online trading
    international

    ReplyDelete
  9. Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place.. exhibition

    ReplyDelete