Monday 4 November 2019

EXITED this trade at cost on 7th Nov. Tata Power - Call & Put strategy activated on 4th Nov 2019.

Update on 7th Nov

Hello Friends, today 7th Nov i exited this trade on Tatapower at cost to cost for Rs.5.95.  The trade was not moving as per my expectation. No loss & profit in this trade.
---------------------------------------------------
Hello Friends,
Today is Monday 4th Nov 2019.
Tata Power is the additional position apart from this week's three stock recommendation i had taken position today.
Refer my weekly blog  where i have compiled the list of three shares to trade this week. 
I had kept my option open in Tatapower. I had decided if i get a good option pricing on monday, then only i will buy otherwise i will skip this counter. I was tracking tatapower and got a good pricing today.
My trade position:
Tata Power had given a close of 59.50 on friday 1st Nov.
28th Nov expiry series
Bought 60CE at Rs.3.05 and
Bought 60PE at Rs.2.90
My total buy cost in this option trade is
5.95 x 9000 (lot size) = Rs.53,550


How to Make Money in Intraday Trading: A Master Class By One of India’s Most Famous Traders

Took position in Tata Power and got a decent option price for both.
Here are the stock charts in different time frames. 30 mins, daily and weekly chart for easy visual understanding.
You can click on the image to view in bigger size.

30 mins chart
Tata Power 30 mins chart

Daily chart
Tata Power daily chart

weekly chart
Tata Power weekly chart

I expect volatility and momentum to work in favour of this trade to make a decent profit. will update the result very soon.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Update on 7th Nov

Hello Friends, today 7th Nov i exited this trade on Tatapower at cost to cost for Rs.5.95.  The trade was not moving as per my expectation. No loss or no profit in trade.

1 comment:

  1. Update on 7th Nov

    Hello Friends, today 7th Nov i exited this trade on Tatapower at cost to cost for Rs.5.95. The trade was not moving as per my expectation. No loss or no profit in trade.

    ReplyDelete